TAMMY C PURCELL
Broker, e-PRO, REALTOR®
- Contact TAMMY PURCELL
- 476 Crystal Springs Road
- Homer · GA 30547
- Office: (706)677-3001
- Cell: (770)533-1387
- Fax: (706)677-3001
Communities: Banks, Jackson, Hall, Habersham, White, Franklin, Madison, Stephens County
I am a lifetime resident of the North Georgia area and have over 30 years experience in the real estate business. I am available to assist you in all your real estate needs. If you are looking for someone to assist you with the sale of your property you will find I have the knowledge and resources to help find the buyer that is looking to purchase.
If you are looking to purchase property and I don't have the property listed you need, just call me and I can assist you in a thorough search of all available properties and help you find the one that fits your needs through a buyer's brokerage relationship. I am a dedicated professional to my clients with years of experience in home sales (new and resale), land sales - farms, acreage, lots, estate division, 1031 exchanges, and investment properties. With Millions of dollars in property transactions closed and satisfied clients and customers over the last 29 years, you know you have someone who will have your best interest at heart and will work hard to earn your respect and help you with selling or buying real estate.
To keep informed in the rapidly changing field of real estate, I continue to attend seminars and courses in the real estate field.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 31 years in the real estate industry.
* Owner/Broker of PURCELL REALTY established in 1989.
* Marketing and sales experience.
* Network with other Realtors.
* Counsel client's and customer's on real estate investments.
* Provide Seller and Buyer representation.
* Provide assistance in locating financing and other services as needed.
* Property sold in Banks, Jackson, Hall, Habersham, White, Franklin, Madison, Stephens, Elbert, Hart, Walton,Gwinnett and Dekalb counties.
* Experience in the sale of homes with acreage,resale homes and new construction homes, land tracts of all sizes, Farms for horses, cattle and poultry, Experience in transactions involving 1031 tax free exchanges.
* Member of the I-85 North Board of Realtors. * I-85 North Board of Realtors -Board of Realtors Director member 2001, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
REAL ESTATE EDUCATION: * North Georgia Technical College
* 1986 - Licensed as a Georgia Real Estate Salesperson.
* 1989 - Licensed as a Georgia Real Estate Broker.
*Active Life Member of the Million Dollar Club in sales for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009. *Phoenix Award 2009 *Circle of Excellence 2010, 2011, 2016 *Meritorious Service Award 2012 *2014 Realtor of the Year
* Continuing Education in courses that are important in helping to maintain knowledge and expertise in the real estate field.
TAMMY'S MISSION STATEMENT:
"My goal is to provide the finest real estate services possible. To treat all customer's honestly, fairly and to give every client the level of service which EXCEEDS their expectations. I strive to be well informed, courteous, competent, accessible and thorough in locating that special property or marketing a property for sale to the completion of the transaction. ><>