Broker Associate, CDPE, CRS, e-PRO, Quality Service Certified, REALTOR®, RECS, RSPS, SRES
and Norma Schaechterle
Broker Associate, CDPE, CRS, e-PRO, Quality Service Certified, REALTOR®, RECS, RSPS
Mike Myers Realty Inc.
- Contact Norma Schaechterle
- 92 E. Main St.
- Norwalk · OH 44857
- Office: 419-668-2585 ex 246
- Cell: 419-706-7060
- Fax: 419-663-3672
Communities: Huron, Erie, Lorain, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca Counties
"I'm Qualified To Help Every Time!"
Full time professional. Married 65 years to Gordon (Office Manager). (Gordon passed away July 15,2013.) Mother of five grown children and Grandmother of nine. Great Grandmother of 11
Norwalk resident. Clients and customers benefit from my knowledge of the market in local and surrounding areas, and my assistance with financing.
Top Producing Agent for Mike Myers Realty since 1980. Over $13 Million in sales for 2006.
2010 FIRELANDS ASSOCIATION REALTORS "HALL OF FAME AWARD".
2012 President of Firelands Association of Realtors
2013 FIRELANDS ASSOCIATION "REALTOR OF THE YEAR" AWARD.
Ohio Association of REALTORS President's Sales Club Award PINNACLE OF PERFORMANCE for several years This is the highest award given by this Association. Also other years award of distinction.
The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is a professional Designation awarded by the Residential Sales Council, an organization affiliated with the National Association of REALTORS. It is the nationally recognized symbol of residential sales excellence.
"Time and Time Again"
Satisfied past clients generate the majority of my business:
* "I admire this womans's calm demeanor in crisis situations." Peggy Smith
* "...we didn't realize we would be treated with such respect and kindness...you obviously love your profession and it shows!" Karen & Richard P.
* "...sale made possible through her hard work and determination." M.R.
* "We are proud to have Norma representing us in selling our homes w/intergrity and enthusiasm. Her professional style is something both buyers and sellers respect." Mike B.
* "...no room for improvement. She's the best!!" M.S.